Large Diameter Tapcon (LDT) Anchors
The LDT anchor is a high performance anchor that cuts its own threads into concrete.
Anchor bodies are made of hardened carbon steel and zinc plated.
The anchors shall have a finished hex washer head with anti-rotation serrations to prevent anchor back-out. The head of the anchor is stamped with a length identification code for easy inspection.
The anchor shall be installed with carbide tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance to ANSI B212.15-1994.
- Installs in less than half the time of wedge anchors or adhesive anchors
- Simply drill a pilot hole and drive the LDT anchor by hand or impact
- No torching or grinding required to remove anchors
LOWER DRILL BIT COSTS
- Use standard ANSI bits instead of proprietary bits
- Single piece design, no nut and washer to assemble
USE STANDARD ANSI BITS
- No special proprietar y bits to purchase or lose
- Reduce chances for anchor failure due to incorrect bit usage
Racking, shelving and conveyors are just a few high volume applications ideal for Large Diameter Tapcon (LDT™). The ease and speed of installation of the LDT can reduce installation time to less than half the time of typical systems used today.
For installation speed, high performance and easy removability, LDT is the anchor of choice.
The LDT’s finished head and lack of exposed threads virtually eliminates tire damage on fork lift trucks.