Dynabolt® Sleeve Anchors
Sleeve type anchors feature a split expansion sleeve over a threaded stud bolt body and integral expander, nut and washer.
Anchors are made of Plated Carbon Steel, or Type 18-8 Stainless Steel.
Anchors should be installed with carbide tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance to ANSI B212.15-1994.
Anchors are tested to ASTM E488 criteria.
- Anchor diameter equals hole diameter
- Available in hex head and six other head styles
- Available 1/4 - 3/4" diameter up to 6-1/4" length
- Zinc plated carbon steel and 304 stainless steel
- Provides full 360° hole contact over large area and reduces concrete stress
- Heavy-loading capacity
- Preassembled for faster, easier installations
- Dynabolt can be installed through object to be fastened
- Sleeve design improves holding power
- No pre-spotting of holes necessary
Electrical junction boxes are common
applications for the Dynabolt Sleeve
anchor because it works well in solid
concrete, concrete block, and brick.
It is also available in several finished
The Dynabolt Sleeve anchor works
well in hollow materials like brick and
block. It is available in zinc-plated
carbon steel and 304 stainless steel.
Door and window frames are commonly
attached to the structure with Dynabolt
Sleeve anchors because of their finished
& threshold head styles and performance
in block & brick.