The Redi-Drive is a high performance small diameter one-piece hammer-drive anchor. The anchor holds based on a friction principle—the shank diameter is larger than the drill hole size. Anchors shall be installed with carbide-tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance to ANSI B212.15-1994.
The Redi-Drive is available in two types…mushroom head and Tie-Wire. Anchor performance in solid concrete at one inch embedment shall exceed 400 lbs. allowable tension load and 750 lbs. allowable shear load.
- High performance provides superior holding values in concrete and other masonry materials
- Fire resistant
- Tamper resistant
- Standard 3/16" drill hole size—cheaper bit and faster installation
- Available in 3/4", 1-1/8", 1-5/8", 2", 2-1/2", and 3" lengths
- Most economical steel anchor available
- Provides fast, high per formance drive-type fastening without torquing or need for special setting equipment
Signage and other light duty metal products are common applications for the Redi-Drive. It has superior performance in block, brick and solid concrete, and is tamper-proof.
Wood attachments to concrete are common Redi-Drive applications, whether permanent or temporary.
Electrical boxes and conduit clips that need permanent attachment are ideal applications for the Redi-Drive. It works well in all base materials and is fast and economical.