OVERHEAD Trubolt®+ - Seismic Wedge Anchor
OVERHEAD Trubolt+ Seismic Wedge anchors consist of a high-strength threaded stud body, expansion clip,
nut and washer. Anchor bodies are made of plated carbon steel. The expansion clip consists of a split
cylindrical ring with undercutting grooves.
Use carbide tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance with ANSI B212.15-1994 to install anchors.
- 2006 and 2009 International Building Code (IBC) Compliant
- Approved for Cracked Concrete/Seismic Applications in Concrete and Metal Deck
- Fast Installation — Drive Anchor Assembly and Torque Coupling Nut
- Overhead Anchor Assembly Includes: Anchor, Coupling Nut and Washer — NO Additional Components Required
- High Performance Achieved Using Shallow Embedment
- ICC-ES ESR-2427
Metal Deck 3/8” Threaded Rod Applications
Heavy Electrical Lighting & Fixtures
HVAC Equipment & Fixtures