1. Drill 3/4" diameter hole, 3-3/4" deep using rotation only drilling mode and carbide tipped drill bit. Clean out hole with forced air. Complete hole preparation with use of a brush and repeat cleaning with compressed air (leave no dust or slurry).
2. Place umbrella on piece of threaded rod, stretch umbrella over the rod by pulling the white collar back approximately 1". Squeeze orange portion of umbrella and push umbrella into hole.
3. Push umbrella body through the hole and completely into void. Remove threaded rod. (Do not use in solid base materials. For anchoring into block web, ends and mortar joints, use screens.) View and verify umbrella wings expanded behind wall.
4. Dispense and discard a sufficient amount of adhesive from new cartridge until a uniform adhesive mix is achieved. Inject approximately 1-1/2 fl. oz. of adhesive into umbrella (7 to 8 pumps using manual dispenser) to completely fill umbrella.
5. 3/8" rod uses a centering ring (supplied with inserts) to keep rod perpendicular to the wall.
6. Insert rod into the filled umbrella using a slow, soft twisting motion until it contacts the back of umbrella.
7. Wait for appropriate temperature/cure time before tightening fixture to the recommended torque of 10 ft./lbs.