Fast Curing Epoxy for All Conditions
The hardener and resin are completely mixed as they are dispensed from the dual car tridge through a static
mixing nozzle. The pre-mixed adhesive is injected directly into the anchor hole. C6 can be used with threaded
rod or rebar (for fastening to hollow base materials, see pages RH 31 and RH 34).
- 1 hour cure time (see below)
- Works in damp holes and underwater applications
- Minimum shrinkage—can be used in oversized holes and diamond cored holes
- High heat deflection temperature: 60°C (ASTM D648)
- One formula for both solid and hollow base materials
- NSF standard 61 cer tified for drinking water systems
- Extensively tested—ear thquake, under water, creep, freeze-thaw, radiation, fire, fatigue, electrical isolation, ozone and many more test programs have been conducted on C6
- Extensive use—C6 has been used on projects all over the world for almost 20 years
- Easy to open, snap-off tip, no cutting required
Over 40,000 anchors were installed overhead in damp holes with water seeping through using C6 and our “dosage control” screens.
Water Treatment Plant
Skimmers and brackets with chain plates fastened with C6, which is NSF approved for potable drinking water systems.
C6 was used to install four 1-1/4" eye bolts under water to lift this 37 ton block of concrete out of the ocean.